Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Not long now...

It's less than 22 hours until the start of the MK marathon and the weather forecast is looking interesting to say the least. I can't really complain as I was hoping for a cool race but I don't remember ordering 40 mile an hour gusts of wind.  


  • The bag is packed. 
  • Pace bands are printed.
  • Carbs have been loaded. 
  • (Some) Training has been completed. 
  • Hotel's booked and dog sitters organised. 
  • Meal with big sis booked for this evening.


I am ready... (I think).


2 comments:

  1. All the Best!

    Have a great time Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I suspect I'll be the one limping along after a few miles, still not out-of-the-woods from my training injury. I've had a moan about the weather forecast. Sometimes bad weather can make these things more fun and more memorable, in a weird quirky kind of way!

    ReplyDelete