Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

Virtual training partner?

I thought I'd introduce my new training partner for 2013, Rosie.


I'm hoping that in 12 months time she'll be big and strong enough to come with me on some shorter runs and be far more interesting that the 'virtual training partner' function on my Garmin.  In the interim she can just look cute and probably eat the furniture.

The plan for tomorrow is a final really long run of about 20 miles followed by an Easter egg based recovery strategy.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh melt city, Rosie is adorable and a lucky puppy with such panoramic walkies... I can almost visualize her little ears bouncing, running along side you Ben, Rosie is a little cracker as we say...I have been digging the allotment plot today and the thought of chocolate was the only thing that kept me going, but no such luck..
    see ya

    ReplyDelete